Meet your guide and driver at lobby of the hotel.
Start driving to Iskanderkul lake
(130 km ~ 3 hours), a real pearl of Fan mountains (located at an altitude of 2 100 meters above sea level). There’re a lot of legends, interesting stories about the lake and our guide will tell you all of them.
Explore surroundings: visiting Snake Lake (Zmeinoe lake) that is famous of its clear waters. Walk along the lake. Visit waterfall "Fan Niagara" (height 38 meters) situated 800 m below Iskandar river. It’s very beautiful here and you will have a chance to make beautiful pictures.
Lunch at the guest house.
Drive back to Dushanbe (130 km). Transfer to the hotel.
End of the tour.
|Prices are available by request. In the case of interest and further reservation, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Tour Price includes:
- Double / Twin accommodation based on breakfasts;
- Transport service during full tour time;
- English speaking Guide;
- Entrance fees to the monuments and nature fees according to the program;
- Drinking water, 1 litter per person per day
- Letter of Invitation for Tajik visa
Tour Price does not include:
- Cost of Tajikistan visa;
- International air tickets;
- Meals (lunches, dinners);
- Photo- and video fees in the museums